My friend sends me the wrong resume, when she was trying to apply for this real estate position in my brokerage. It was really hilarious, she sends in a customer service resume instead of a real estate agent one.
Of course personal details have been removed to protect the innocent:
Customer Service oriented, personable and highly reliable individual offering well developed experience in the field Customer Service. Actively seeking an opportunity where my unique array of abilities, organizational competencies and attention for detail will be utilized for a local, progressive and professional employer. Team oriented, ethical and able to start immediately.
Profile of Skills & Abilities
- Customer Service oriented associate who works hard to ensure all clients needs are met by the provision of exceptional service, resulting in customer satisfaction and the encouragement of repeat business
- Possess experience working in Management and Supervisory roles, and as a result possess strong leadership skills used to delegate responsibility, direct staff, complete payroll duties, develop schedules, manage staff issues, hold key-holder responsibility and essentially oversee daily operations
- Demonstrated ability to complete all required Customer Service and Sales Associate related tasks such as process debit and credit card transactions, handle cash, open and close establishment
- Able to provide excellent interpersonal skills in the workplace and always interacts with all customers, co-workers and management in a friendly manner by the use of tact, professionalism and courtesy
- Team oriented individual who contributes to a positive team dynamic, while also able to remain highly efficient when working independently
- Highly organized employee who always maintains a neat, orderly and clean work environment used to promote a professional and presentable atmosphere, as well as enhance job efficiency
- Individual who possess outstanding communication skills used to effectively address issues and challenges with customers, often meeting their needs and exceeding their expectations
- Flexible worker who is able to work all required shifts as needed by employer demand such as evenings, days, weekends, holidays and shift work